Value Your Trade-In
Your Trade is Worth More Than You Think at Performance Auto Group!
Start your car shopping experience right with a complimentary trade-in appraisal on your current vehicle. We’ll help you to understand the estimated value of your vehicle’s worth with our quick and easy trade-in calculator. Simply, let us know more information below, and we’ll get your trade-in value started, completely obligation-free!
Value Your Trade-In
Shopping for a luxury new or pre-owned Mercedes-Benz vehicle to upgrade your Niagara driving experience? Trading in your current vehicle is a great way to offset the price of your next ride, helping you to make a larger down payment and lower your total balance moving forward. Unsure how much your trade-in car is worth? Performance Mercedes-Benz makes it quick and simple to get an estimate of its value with our online trade-in calculator! If you’re thinking, “I don’t know how to trade in my car,” we’re here to show you how to trade in your car. If you’re wondering if you can trade in a car that needs repairs or have other concerns, we’ll guide you every step of the way. Learn more about how to value your trade to find out what your car is worth. We’ll also cover the other steps of how to sell your car, below!
How to Trade In My Car
If this is the first time you’ll be trading in a vehicle, just follow these steps to value your vehicle, find out what your car is worth, and begin the process of trading or selling your car:
- Follow the prompts with our trade-in calculator above and get an estimate of your trade-in car’s value. You can also use the trade-in tools at Kelly Blue Book and Edmunds.com to compare estimates.
- Once you have several estimates, check out our inventory and find a few vehicles you may be interested in. You can use our payment calculator to get estimates of how much you’ll pay each month for your next vehicle after deducting whatever trade-in value you’re anticipating.
- Often, a trade-in car won’t cover the full value of the new vehicle. If you’d like to learn more about loan options to help pay for the new vehicle at a steady pace, our finance center can help you explore what’s available.
- Does your trade-in car have a remaining auto loan balance? Often, this situation is not as tricky as it may seem. Again, our finance team can help you learn about what your options are, so you can make a well-informed decision as to whether or not it’s worth moving forward.
- When you’re ready to trade in your old car and get behind the wheel of a new model, you’ll need to bring the vehicle to Performance Mercedes-Benz. Don’t forget to bring your car title, auto loan payoff information, registration, and the vehicle’s key(s), as well.
- We will carry out an inspection of your vehicle, verify that it’s in reported condition, and make an offer. From there, you can accept or reject the offer. Once we’ve reached an agreement, you can choose to take the value in check form or as credit towards your next vehicle.
Are There Benefits to a Trade-In?
Yes, there are many benefits Pelham shoppers can enjoy when they trade in their car! It’s one of the surest ways to reduce what you’ll owe on your new car. No matter if you plan to lease or buy, the credit you get when you sell your car can be used toward your down payment, meaning you’ll have a lower total balance to be paid off in the coming years. You can also use your larger down payment to leverage for less interest.
Do I Need to Fix My Car Before I Trade It In?
If you’re wondering if you can trade in a car that needs repairs, it depends. You’ll need to evaluate how much value your car is likely to lose if you leave that repair up to us. If that loss is significant enough, take care of it before you sell your car to us. As for maintenances, you don’t need to worry about it. It’s more cost-effective for the dealership to take care of oil replacements, tire changes, spark plug replacements, and the like. If you have questions about whether a certain repair should be taken care of ahead of our vehicle inspection, don’t hesitate to call our garage at 905-685-1136 for some direction. We know this process can be a little confusing!
Trade-In Your Car at Performance Mercedes-Benz!
Have other questions about how to trade in your car or find out what your car is worth? Don’t hesitate to contact the team at Performance Mercedes-Benz. Our friendly associates are standing by, ready to provide more information about how to value your trade, how to trade in your vehicle, and how to sell your car. In the meantime, if you would like to move forward with getting pre-approved for financing, you can fill out our secure online finance application.