We’re Essential For Keeping You Moving Safely
Schedule Your Service Appointment
Rest assured, we are working every day to deliver a high level of service, safely and responsibly, in line with federal, provincial, and local government guidelines as well as Performance Auto Group’s safe operating procedures. We’re here for you when you need us to keep you moving safely. Read Our COVID-19 Response →
You can use our simple online form below to schedule your next service appointment, or call our service team to confirm a time that works for you. Open Service Scheduler in a New Window →
Our investment in your vehicle extends well beyond the showroom floor.
When it comes time to service or repair your vehicle, it is important to always return to our Service department. Here you can be sure that you have a qualified, factory-trained and experienced Technician working on your vehicle. This, along with us using only Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts and recommended fluids will help ensure your vehicle provides years of driving enjoyment.
Contactless Car Care
The steps below outline our process for contactless car care, your safety, and the safety of our service team:
- Book your appointment online or over the phone.
- Drop-off your vehicle using our secure key drop box or in-store physically distancing.
- Protective measures for your steering wheel, shift knob, seats and keys provided.
- Vehicle and keys are disinfected before and after work is completed.
- Employees are equipped with the necessary tools and protective equipment.
- Work will be reviewed and payments will be accepted over the phone.
- Pick-up your vehicle in a safe contactless way.
For more information regarding our Contactless Car Care methods in our service department, we are here to answer all of your questions directly.