Online Car Finance Payment Calculator
Setting a budget for yourself when you’re in the market for a new vehicle is easy, but actually adhering to that budget proves difficult for many Niagara shoppers. Once you start browsing, you might be enticed by certain features you didn’t even know were available. Performance Mercedes-Benz makes it easy to stay on-budget as you shop with our online car finance payment calculator! While you browse, you can quickly and easily estimate the monthly payment amount of the vehicles that pique your interest, allowing you to clearly see what will or won’t work with your finances.
How to Use Our Finance Calculator
Whether you’re shopping from a computer, smartphone, or tablet in Niagara-on-the-Lake, our finance calculator is easy to use. You can customize your payment options across several factors, including:
- Price: Enter the value of the vehicle you’re considering.
- Interest Rate: The interest rate you qualify for will vary based on your credit. To get an idea of the rates available to you, you can fill out a finance application to get pre-approved.
- Loan Term: How many months would you like to pay off your loan over? Choose from anywhere between 12 months to 84 months in the dropdown menu.
- Down Payment: Enter your planned down payment amount to be subtracted from your total balance. The larger your down payment, the less you will need to pay off in the future.
- Trade-In Value: Head over to our trade-in value calculator to find out how much your trade is worth, then enter the value in this section.
After filling out these fields, all that’s left to do is click “calculate payments” to be shown your estimated monthly amount! If it’s higher or lower than expected, you can continue browsing our inventory or re-visit the finance calculator to modify any fields as necessary.
Contact Us With Questions
Need help using our car finance payment calculator? Have questions about budgeting for a new car? Contact us to start a conversation! Our friendly finance team is comprised of experienced professionals who can help you reach a monthly payment amount you feel confident about.