2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior
While it won’t be long until the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class is on the streets of Niagara in Spring of 2021, let’s take a look at why the S-Class interior features are worth the wait with the team at Performance Mercedes-Benz. Building upon the expected luxury of the Mercedes-Benz lineup, the new S-Class highlights innovative upgrades to the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) system, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior lighting, and more. Read on to preview the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, and contact us to learn how to reserve yours today.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior: Innovative Technology
With this exciting new model, the 2021 S-Class interior enhances the intuitive Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) system found in most new Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Staying connected on Niagara-on-the-Lake roads is more seamless thanks to the Voice Control multimedia system based on artificial intelligence. The new MBUX system can adapt to meet your unique needs, and it operates with 50% more processing power, so your requests can be fulfilled that much faster. Let’s take a look at some of the premium upgrades featured in the 2021 S-Class interior:
- Digital cockpit with up to 5 screens, including an Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display
- Available Augmented Reality Head-Up Display
- Available 3D Instrument Cluster
Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Interior Lighting
A familiar feature to current Mercedes-Benz drivers is the extensive 64-color ambient lighting option. Not only can you continue to find the right mood lighting for your nightly Pelham drives, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior lighting takes that feature a step further by integrating it with the driver-assistive features and other interactions through the MBUX system.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior: Luxury Amenities
When it comes to the standard bar of luxury expected out of Mercedes-Benz vehicles, it can be hard to imagine what can be improved upon. Similar to the Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior lighting, the elegant design of the 2021 S-Class interior amplifies comfort to provide you with a seamless driving experience. Enjoy luxury relaxation with the new ENERGIZING Comfort health and wellness system, increased massage functionality for all passengers, and other features such as:
- Rear-seat calf rests
- Active multicontour front seats
- Burmester® High-End 4D Surround Sound with optimized sound for individual seats
- New near-ear speakers integrated into front seats
- Gesture-operated panorama roof
- Air Balance Package (fill your cabin with an individualized fragrance experience)
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior: Driver-Assistive Technology
With such an extensive range of upgraded features, there’s no doubt that safety technology is also showcased within the S-Class. Here’s a look at the standard suite of driver-assistive safety features inside the Mercedes-Benz S-Class:
- 360-degree Surround View Camera with new 3D View Assist
- Active Driving Assist DISTRONIC with Route-Based Speed Adaptation
- Active Stop-and-Go Assist
- Active Steering Assist
- Active Speed Limit Assist
- Active Brake Assist with cross-traffic function
- Evasive Steering Assist with Active Emergency Stop Assist and Active Lane Change Assist
- Active Blind Spot Assist with exit warning
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Car-to-X Communication
- PRESAFE® PLUS
- PRESAFE® SOUND
- PRESAFE® Impulse Side
Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Interior Dimensions
Top-tier comfort can be found throughout the S-Class interior. While the Mercedes-Benz interior dimensions are not currently available, it’s expected to feature a more spacious interior than the previous model as a result of the slightly longer and wider build.
Reserve Your 2021 S-Class with Performance Mercedes-Benz!
It’s almost time for the innovative 2021 Mercedes-Benz to take on the streets of St Catharines. Stay in touch with the team at Performance Mercedes-Benz for updates on the Mercedes-Benz interior dimensions and technology. Be sure to explore the many ways you can customize your new Mercedes-Benz with Mercedes-Benz accessories.